Our tours touch on the history of the farm, how we got started, our future plans, and information about our agricultural practices, landscape design, and plant care. The tour format is flexible, based on group interest, and generally takes about 35 minutes, plus time for questions.
- Walking tours can be arranged for 10 or more people, $15 per person.
- For those who don’t want to walk, we also offer the same content as a non-walking “tour” given seated on the patio overlooking the farm.
- Additionally the tour can also be arranged on a utility vehicle (golf cart) for 2-5 people.
- For groups, please call to discuss options and pricing– options include exclusive use of the patio and a catered boxed lunch.
- Tours can be booked between 11:00 am and 12:00pm Wednesday – Friday.